My updated self~~~

OK HERE IT IS!!!

1) I've got my driving license long ago....^^
that is... >last month....

2) I've updated my mobile phone from Nokia N70 to Nokia E71...
Yea..Its a cheap m/p but i love it...I called it Cassel^^
The name Cassel I got from a novel "WHITE CAT"^^-The first time i ever bought a novel by myself...Yea. Call me retarded i dont care... i hate reading but there's an exception...

3) Yea i bought a novel "WHITE CAT" by HOLLY BLACK^^

4) I've bought lots and lots of DVD's!!! -BLOODY MONDAY 1,BLOODY MONDAY 2,SLAM DUNK! ^^

5) I've sketched some...well...sketchings....if i had a scanner i would have scanned it years ago! ><

6) ...?

That's all^^
Hmmmm....p/s: nak bela rambut panjang tapi rimas gegilaaaaa!


Posted on April 21, 2011

Pages

Followers

Über Mich

My photo
Me,Fieyqa... I've lived for almost 17 years now... Many things did happen... This is teen life.

Categories